Jayco - Stage 4 - Traralgon Criterium
STAGE & DATE
Stage 4 – Sunday 22 October
Woman - 60 mins + 5 LapsMen - 90 mins + 5 Laps
Woman - 10:20
Men - 12:00
Naming rights partner of Stage 4
- The following roads will be closed on Sunday 22 October, from 06:30 until 15:30 to allow for the set up and pack down of the event:
- Kay Street – between Church and Mabel Street
- The following roads will be closed on Sunday 22 October, from 08:00 until 14:30 for the event:
- Kay Street – between Church and Lafayette Street
- Kay Street – between Roosevelt and Church Street
There will also be temporary restrictions to car parking along these sections of the road (the course). Temporary NO PARKING signs will be placed along the course; please obey these signs and ensure there are no parked cars on these roads during the above times.
Latrobe City Council
Take the opportunity to explore Latrobe City, a region with vibrant towns, charming villages, refreshing national parks and picturesque rail trails.
Celebrate your ride with a drink at one of our local bars and have lunch at one of our award winning restaurants. If you don’t want to go inside, roll out your picnic rug and explore Victory Park our peaceful oasis located along the Princes Highway.
You might like to wander our local Stockland Shopping Centre and go shopping for all the latest trends and fashions.
Ride the Gippsland Plains Rail Trail and take in the picturesque views of Gippsland.
You can sample award winning wines, enjoy shopping in boutiques on Seymour Street, wander through a gallery or museum, or take to the skies.
If you wish to spend the weekend, we have comfortable Bed and Breakfast’s or Hotels in the city centre.
Latrobe City offers something for everyone. We hope you have a safe and unforgettable trip and invite you back to discover the hidden gems of our City and enjoy our warm hospitality.
For further visiting information visit: http://www.visitlatrobevalley.com
- Community Criterium Race (day 2 of 2) – Amateur Race for Men and Women that will take place before the Elite competition- entry is $15 on the day.
- Live Radio OB
- BBQ ran by Traralgon Rotary Club